vendredi 4 septembre 2015

I want a Samsung Gear S2 and I'm not sure how I feel about that

The Gear S2 might be the first good smartwatch Samsung has made. And this is a company that's made a lot of smartwatches.

Samsung started off in wearables with the Galaxy Gear, which was pretty terrible, and followed it up with a series of Gear watches that showed steady, but marginal improvement. They'd never quite reached a point where I could tell somebody "No, you won't regret forking over your hard-earned cash for one of those." In fact, I'd actively discourage people from getting any of them, with the closest I could recommend being the still-pretty-bad Gear Live running Android Wear.

But now I'm conflicted. I spent a good 45 minutes with the Samsung Gear S2 ahead of Thursday's event, and I came away more impressed than I've ever been by any smartwatch, and I'm one of the weirdos that's owned a few (Pebble, Pebble Steel, Samsung Gear Live, Moto 360, and Apple Watch). Well, really anybody with a smartwatch is an outlier right now, but it's devices like the Gear S2 that will help to change that.












from Android Central - Android Forums - News - Reviews - Help and Android Wallpapers http://ift.tt/1VDcWaU
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire